What livestock has to offer to biodiversity and healthy soils - 10th ATF seminar
The ATF seminar would like to engage discussion with farmers, industries, scientists, policy makers and with the society. It is a follow up of the EAAP & ATF Special Session held during the EAAP Annual Meeting. Aim
The seminar aims to contribute to:
- Engage a dialogue with various stakeholders;
- Address how research and innovation can support the livestock sector;
- Provide input to European research and innovation agendas and to public policies to secure Europe’s role as a leading global provider of safe and healthy animal-derived products;
- Support knowledge development and innovation;
- Foster ownership by farmers and industries.